Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mai 02, 2004

    Letter Of Excuse

    29/04/2004

    To: Miss Chandrian

    I am writing on behalf for my daughter, Low Ying Ting's absence for your Chemistry remedial today. She will be having her English Mid-Year Exam tomorrow, so I do not encourage her to go for that remedial.

    I hope that you can understand that. The exam they having tomorrow is not minor. I am sure you will want them to do well.

    Sincerely hope that you can understand that.

    I know Ying Ting also had fault in not informing you. I had took her off and will not happen again.


    Yours sincerely


    Xxx Xxx Xxxx

    Parent of Low Ying Ting


    Written By: Low Ying Ting

    Edited By: Tan Si Zheng

    loLz... nt bad baHz... my functional writing confirm pass one. =x all i need was... a signature... =\ loLz...

    today nth much happen baHz... cant wait. few more hours lata, and i'll be 15. XD quick quick wish me haPpy birthday. =x laLala~ [sUnDay]
    [nth would meant more than just a simple "hello" from you]

    .v(^_^)v.

    Aucun commentaire: