Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, décembre 25, 2004

    lonely lonely christmas ~ merry merry christmas ~
    Currently Listening To : Zhou Jie Lun - Yuan You Hui
    Time : 4.30 pm


    boo ~ today`s christmas day and im at home celebrating with my computer . =( no activities today . or should i say , there is .. but im too broke to join the crowd outside and celebrate . booby ~ *hides at home and cry*

    merry christmas , people ! hope u guys are having a great time with your love ones . but nt like mie , sulking at home .

    my wound hurts . and its rotting . stupid . sucha a small thing can actually rot . now my right feet hurt like mad . its definitely a mistake to wear ballet shoes ytd . and im peeling . my nose`s so rough now and my arm`s peeling ~ and my back has 2 wonderful color . tanned and nt tanned . i look like a peeling zebra .

    anyway , does anyone know i love complaining ?

    merry christmas !

    this christmas sucks . i need to get outtttt . *pulls hair

    stupid stupid . why cant i be the one ?

    Aucun commentaire: