Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 04, 2009

    boom boom boom

    Hello! I am finally updating, haha. Been working and making very good use of my off days, so I don't get the time to


    Quite some time ago, we celebrated Huixian's 20th birthday!


    I burst out laughing when I saw this photo, 'cause we spelt her name wrongly, lol.


    Spread of the night.






    .. and we planned another surprise for her on the eve of her birthday as well. Darn, see how much we love her. She actually gets not one, but TWO surprises!



    But before that, we had to wait for the time to be ripe, and we cam-whored!



    HX isn't shy. She just didn't have makeup on. :x

    The surprise team!

    Pretty, cute and surprisingly, yummy cake.

    :D



    I ain't heavy, I'm her sister, lol.


    Lucky birthday girl :D


    Okay, that's about all to update.. Photos, that is. Can't really recall what I've been doing, but I've been more than fine. :] Fat, I'd say.. Been eating so so much!


    Some belated food photos to update:




    Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao!


    Old Kallang Airport prawn noodle :D


    Botak Jones!

    Makes me hungry already. :D

    But then I just had frog leg congee about an hour ago, and we had Ponggol Nasi Lemak just yesterday. Wahaha! So much good food. Fat fat fat!!


    One more month to my birthday! Gosh, so fast.

    No more frills because I am a big girl now and I finally realise birthdays aren't such a big deal anymore. As long as my boy and girls will be with me.. I guess it's all that matters (and their presents la, of course heehee)

    No more wishlists for me as well because I am will no longer be a teenager, besides.. nobody bothers with it anyway :( I always make such nice and complete wishlists for my birthdays and none of them come true one.

    But just for the sake of it (I still can't help it!!!!!1), I wish for packages.. from facial to waxing. Thank you!

    Aucun commentaire: