Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 05, 2009

    love love


    I finally found out which label it's from. I feel so happy. And it comes in so many colors!! Saw so many inspirations (imitations are imitated, inspirations are inspired, haha) on the streets but nobody (I asked, that is) knew where it's from!

    Well, not even half as happy if I actually have the moolah to get it, hahaha.



    And I am posting this up just because I feel so proud of myself for finding this. Ignorant, ignorant.

    Good morning, it's 10am and I am awake :D I'm gonna bathe and have my long-waited cereal.

    2 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit…

    Hi what brand is that brand n whr to purchase it.thk babe

    YingTing a dit…

    mulberry and i think it's available at DFS :)