Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 13, 2009

    how could you be so heartless

    So, one week has past so quickly.

    I went to like, pick up KX from the hospital last Friday from his ankle operation and I promptly accidentally kicked his ankle right after that. Nice one, YT.

    We've been very homely because he can hardly walk and it sucks being his Maria, sigh. Still must get scolded :(

    Met up with Joann and Winner last Monday and it's been so long since I last saw Winner! We had Ding Tai Feng and the girls treated me as my belated birthday present huahuahua. It's always nice to meet up with girls and just talk about everything; like funny boyfriend names hahaha!



    It's been a year since I got together with KX. So fast hor?

    Surprised at how this one year has changed me. I didn't even make a fuss that all we did was rot at home, with his friends gatecrashing halfway through to play with his PS3 and L4D (not that I mind) and I ended up falling asleep again. He even presented me with my anniversary present which was a camouflage net thingy he happened to spot under the table and told me it's a scarf for me.

    -.-

    I guess I'd just be contented when he stops yelling at me, ha.



    Digressing, GO ADAM! Adam from American Idol :D

    Aucun commentaire: