Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 06, 2009

    teenager

    The last Sunday was my 20th birthday.

    Baby and I had a chalet with many other impromptu arrangements with his family, friends and my girls coming along for it in the end. This may perhaps be my best birthday ever, with a couple of surprises along the way :D I love surprises.



    I had a very yummy chocolate cake (no picture yet, IMAGINE) with 20 candles on it, just as I've always wanted and my boyfriend, best friends and friends were there to sing me a Happy Birthday.



    Photos aren't with me, so I can only update another day!

    Watched X-men Origins: Wolverine some day ago too and it was nice :D I wanna watch UP!

    Woke up at 6am today to prepare for stocktake and I so wanna die now zomg so jaded.



    I need to return to stoning. Bye.

    Aucun commentaire: