Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 30, 2004

    18 years & 1 day ..

    Currently Listening To : Huang YiDa - Ling Ming De Bao Bei

    Thinking Of : nth ..?

    Consuming : nth ..

    Wearing : clothes ..

    Time : 9.45 pm


    arlOw ~ =) monday !! was almost late today .. = my maid nahh !! boliaOz go make my fone silence mode .. arghh -

    sch was ok , i guess ..

    slpt the hole physics 2 periods away with darn losta disturbance !! >=(

    mr cHew no come !! waHhhh ~ so song ..

    f&n remedial was fine .. =) went to play with cHai's bag .. looks nt bad on mie .. =x hee ~ den take his foolscap .. saw smth tad i shant mention .. and will nv ever mention .. =x [i sweared , u see .. lol]

    the girls went to buy chocolates !! coOol ~ hee .. tmr's my big day .. gonna take chocolates from all of them .. =x *greedy miee -

    teachers' day celebration tmr !! coOool ~ dunno y still gt lessons .. sickening .. going back to mBs bahh .. cool .. cant wait .. =)

    istilldomissuuso ..

    Aucun commentaire: