Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 01, 2004

    Stupid day ..

    Currently Listening To : The Corrs - Summer Sunshine

    Thinking Of : all my updates .. (T.T)

    Consuming : sweets ..

    Wearing : shirt + shorts

    Time : 5.20 pm


    argh argh argh !! bad sunday !! @#$% iderTic siaa !! nth's right today .. argh argh argh !!

    firstly .. spend all my afternoon in my updates .. den .. den .. my com hang !! and i didnt save my changes yet !! all my .. my .. stuffs gone !! ='( nt only tad .. i lost all the oinks im supposed to put ~!! argh argh argh .. sickening com ..

    next .. this "nice" guy keeps irritating me siaa !! >.<" wad's the prob with u , man .. geEz .. rreli need smone to scold u up niaa .. [viNa : thanks for cheering me up abit .. =)]

    thirdly .. my dad .. shant gt into tad .. argh argh argh !! 1st august sucked man !! hmph !! bad starting of the month .. this month's gonna be a bad bad month , i guess ..

    managed to save sm of my updates .. =) gt notice mahh ..? haHa .. dunno whr my music ran too ..? hmMm .. gonna try to save it .. haHa .. hu gt the codes for background ..? gimme can ~ =D thanks ..

    i am giving blog tuitorials to everyone who want !! [in this blog only .. nt in msn] gt anyting can ask mie here .. nt in msn .. =) thankyou .. lol .. sound bHb hUr ..? but .. keep gt peep ask this and that .. so .. *shruggs* ask here beta .. my tagboard is free for ur comments .. and guess what ?! my tuitorials are free of charge !! *rolls eyes* but must link me lahh .. =x kKz .. that's all .. i shall try to find my stuffs back now .. byeEee .. enjoy ur sunDay .. =\

    boOoOoo ~!!

    Aucun commentaire: