Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 22, 2004

    ouch .. >.<"

    Currently Listening To : Zhang Shan Wei - Zhen Xia De Ying Hua

    Thinking Of : my thumb .. (T.T)

    Consuming : nth ..

    Wearing : clothes ..

    Time : 4.45 pm


    me : *happily chatting online while cooking a pot of noodles*

    one hour later ..

    maid : (screaming) TING AHH !! wad u cooking ?! y so smelly onee !!

    *ran to the smokey kitchen*

    me : *open the pot using bare hands*

    me : ouch !!

    me : *look into the pot*

    nth .. nth is inside but sm black charred stuffs and alot of smoke ..

    (T.T) hUr hUr .. now my thumb is burnt !! and the keliaNz pot is spoilt .. =( the bottom's so black can !! tried washing dem away .. but .. =\ cannot lahh .. den the black stuff gt pattern one siaa .. curly like the mee itself .. >.<" wth am i doing ?! and u noe the noodles ..? nicee .. crispy black piping noodles ..

    morale of the story : watch wad u are cooking !!

    canufeelit ..?
    [EDIT]more modifications to my blog !! =) was too bored , u see .. and tad made my noodles charred .. lol .. comments pls ~[/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: