Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 16, 2009

    happy (belated) V day to all!

    Left my blog to rot. Again.

    Just a quick update before I start mugging like siao, class ended for me last week :] and now it's time for the final exams. Whoooooooooo, hate the part where I'd have to study for 2 papers set on Friday these 4 days.. :(


    My weekend had been planned out very nicely. Shopping (+ manicure which I didn't manage to destroy upon leaving the shop and it actually lasted perfectly well till I got home and touched too much stuff) with Joann on Thursday. Hadn't met this girl for a very long time, and she's still as bimboticly funny as ever, haha.


    Woke up early on Friday to bake, despite being damn jaded from school and work; and my cookies didn't turn out very well anyway. :( and I forgot to snapshot the few I managed to save before I leave KX's crib :\ Oh well, dinner with the Ongs after that for his mummy's birthday celebration at Geylang. Yummy crabs, bamboo thing that feels like squid, frog congee...


    PRESENTS! :D will post up the photos in a while (when I have the time) as well, pictures speak a thousand words? Am very very satisfied with mine, thanks baby!


    Saturday (aka V day!) was spent solely with KX. :D We woke up early to catch New In Town which is a pretty okay chick flick and because we ate lunch too early, we ended up being one hour early for our reservation at Gyu-Kaku @ Chijmes. Food (Japanese BBQ style) was really, really good and I stuffed myself with too much beef and they were threatening to leave my system but KX said he'd slap me if I puke them out 'cause the pricetag was hefty haha.

    I managed to digest them anyway, so I wasn't slapped.

    After the dinner (and after changing into slacks), we went over to look for his friends who were barbequing along East Coast Park, along with a bag of marshmallows and tonnes of cuttlefish, haha. And KX towel-dried my hair, strand by strand, for me before we sleep (because he doesn't have a hair-dryer haha) :]

    We went to attend my uncle's (what do your call your father's cousin?) wedding lunch @ M Hotel on Sunday and it's very funny how retarded his GPS was. We were at the hotel's carpark and the GPS was still instructing us to turn left and all -.- and it's always nice to see how my parental side of family are accepting him, heh.

    Headed for Funan after that to look for a case for the iPod I got for my baby :] Dinner with his parents again (13th - his mummy's birthday, 14th - V day, 15th - wedding anniversary. Nice.) at night and we had supper along Joo Chiat after that.

    Been shitting very well recently. I oughta eat like this more often, hahaha!

    Digressing, I hope my girls have received the V day cards that I sent off with love! Speaking of which, I actually accidentally swoped Joann's and Lecia's card and Joann was asking me, "Who is Oatmeal ah?" OMG damn blur la. If you recieved a card wishing you all the best.. with your friend's boyfriend. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

    And I wish everyone has an active blog so I can kpo what you all have been doing. Sorry for being busy. :\ I'm ending my misery soon!


    Okay, time check 11:20am.

    TIME TO STUDY!


    Aucun commentaire: