Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 04, 2009

    baby, because you and me are sinking like quicksand

    Hi, Amelia. I'm blogging for you.

    Been rather boring, hadn't I? haha. The girls came over to my crib for steamboat last night and it was very nice. CNY period means there's tons of steamboat to be eaten and steamboat = constipated

    :(

    Well, thank god it's over 'cause I am getting so sick of gambling. Playing banluck and in between every other day suck ass. Or maybe it's just because I hadn't been winning, haha.

    Bride Wars with KX on Sunday and Anne Hathaway is very pretty. So much more movies to catch!

    School sucks as usual and I will be graduating so soon. To think about it, I didn't even sit on the mushroom once this semester. This shows just how lonely I am in school. TP honestly sucks at planning timetables.

    This is boring.

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: