Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 20, 2009

    who'd have known?

    Finally have the time to update my photos, which are already on Facebook for quite sometime, btw. :D

    Anyway, I finished two papers today, thankfully. :D It was so stressful to juggle those two papers but hey, whatever!~ I'm done with them, baby.


    Okay, back to the topic:

    My Valentine's Day presents from my baby love. :D (which consists of a handmade card saying that I am guai lan. >.< ) Oh, KX insisted that I must mention that the flowers were folded and wrapped up by him painstakingly. And it's the first time he's doing it hor. Heeheehee. The only thing I did for him are cookie-cutted bread and cookies (which are probably still in his fridge, waiting for mould to grow on them because I reckon my dearest has forgotten about them yet again. >=( ), which aren't that bad la, right.



    [EDIT] I just compared my face to KX's and I can tell that my face are much fairer (duh) and much much much much more radiant than his. :D :D Whoo, love my loose powder. [/EDIT]

    when you'd flash up on my phone, I'd no longer feel alone.



    Dinner at Gyu-Kaku which is located at Chimjes:


    Great ambience, great service, great beef, great marinate, bad pricetag.


    And we went over to ECP to look for his friends!

    Argh, I am supposed to be studying Mobile Communications (the exam venue is at the Sports Complex, and although it would mark my graduation, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE SPORTS COMPLEX HAHA) now, but I'm so distracted, I'm blogging and and typing furiously because I cannot cannot cannot establish a connection with Pet Society!!!1 My pet gonna have flies already la.

    4 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit…

    hi,wat concealer n used?

    YingTing a dit…

    bobbi brown :]

    Anonyme a dit…

    thks,den wat eyeliner n mascara u used?

    YingTing a dit…

    bobbi brown gel eyeliner and maybeline. :]