Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 06, 2009

    because we're much better altogether



    Been feeling lazy to do everything that I'm supposed to do. Procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate, tsk.

    University admissions, my skincare product knowledge (which is in a terrible shape and needs a helluva of brushing up T.T I kena complained), my desk which is still damn messy with my poly stuffs (which I do not need anymore, yay!) piling up.. and my uniform is still at KX's crib, ahhhh.

    WHY SO LAZY.

    Anyway, my dearest bought his PS3 recently and sigh, heart pain. Our finance has been crippled ever since and I hadn't pampered myself enough this month. :( I wish for next month to be better!

    It's been quite some time since I let my hair down and enjoy a day without any worries, and I kinda miss that. Me needs more offdays.

    Aucun commentaire: