Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 01, 2009

    busy like a bumble bee

    AHHHH finally have the time to touch my laptop.

    Been slogging my guts off at work and I have no time no time no time for anything else T.T

    Like working full-time like that.

    Oh well, at least I won't be complaining when the pay's here, heh.

    Been rather unlucky recently

    T.T
    dowanna talk about it already. Sigh, win 4D also not so heng.

    Anyway, after working at my counter for so long.. I finally succumbed and bought my first luxury cosmetic item, huahuahua.

    Caught the flu bug and I WANNA DIE ALREADY LAAAAA. Sneeze and both my nose non-stop one lo :(

    And then dunno why got bed bugs or what bite me.. when I've been sleeping beside KX and they only bite me lor.

    Don't know to be happy or sad that they prefer my blood (that's what bed bugs go for right..?).

    Today is Day 4. 4 more days to slog before I get one precious day off.. and then continue working like mad again. T.T

    I WANNA SHOP :(

    Okay, until then, BYE!

    1 commentaire:

    Anonyme a dit…

    hi,wat make up remover u used