Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 19, 2009

    HELLO!

    I know it's been years since I last updated my blog and I can't believe you're actually still checking it out, haha.

    Just an update to letcha know that I'm still kickin' and livin' :D


    Other that slogging like mad, I had managed to make time out for my girls as well! And today is Huixian's 20th birthday! :D We gave her a group surprise last Saturday at Kallang Waterfront and Amelia, Sweeyim and I surprised her again, at her place last night, some time after the clock struck twelve because we sort of expected her to expect us to surprise her, haha.

    It was a succussful surprise and the birthday girl likes the present too :D :D :D

    Amelia and SY came by my counter today and we played makeup on Amelia, haha. And we had Rochor beancurd with HX and YS after that.

    Gosh, it's been so long since I spent so much time with them. T.T and 2 days consectively, somemore!!


    *****

    I meant to post that up like a few nights ago, but I got distracted so it wasn't published, haha. I went to the Expo today and I bought 4 pairs of bras (you use pairs for bras right??) and KX was so good and finding my size, hahaha. And we bought losta losta snacks as well. I am a happy happy girl, and I only had to use one blue note. How shiok is that?

    Super late dinner @ Changi V after torturing ourselves from the exhibits (especially the food fair, with everything smelling so good) and boy, am I satisfied.


    KX and I watched Coming Soon after my work last night and there was this one scene where Chaba's horrifying face suddenly popped out.. I got freaked out so badly, I sprained my neck. -.-


    There, I've managed to type damn alot, so that you guys can read, haha. And I'm almost done with my university applications! ;)

    Waiting for Sy to upload photos, and I'd update again soon!


    and GIRLS!! Remember we're playing MJ this Wed! :D :D :D


    Aucun commentaire: