Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 22, 2009

    let's have some fun

    Ehhhh, I wanted to blog about something but I can't remember what.

    Shit, my dementia is getting really really bad.


    I feel like a geek 'cause I've been reading forums, one after another after phone specs. LOL.

    I want my BB now!!!


    I'm hooked on playing Lady Gaga's Lovegame on TTR2, haha. Damn pro liao, me! So addictive.

    I just realised how packed my room has became with the increasing number of soft toys. It has come to the extend I've stopped demanding KX to help me think of names. And I have to place them on the floor before I sleep 'cause there's no more space for tinny winny me.

    Must. Ban. KX. From. UFO. Catchers.


    Can't wait for Wednesday!!

    And I still haven't get my bubbly fix. >.< Dying soo

    Aucun commentaire: