Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 21, 2009

    mad world.

    I had four satisfying off days this week and I spent them rotting away at KX's place, leaving the house occasionally for food, town and L4D. Rotting is nice as long as you're not alone, isn't it? I swear I must've put on some weight during those days cause all I did was to just eat, lie down and watch the tube, eat, sleep and you get the drift..

    Before that, I met up with the girls and I've started stocking up the wardrobe for school already!! Hahaha, I just combed all the size 6 basics that I could find. Can't live without 'em though they always get way too big after a few washes. :\

    While I'm typing furiously away here, Stefanie must be having damn alot of fun like half the globe away from us, boohoohoo. Remember our business plan! ;)

    It's always nice to hang out with my girls and with school starting soon, I'm sure I'd be able to hang out much more often with them (don't worry, Amelia, you know we won't forget ya ♥) , which makes school even more exciting, even though I'd be starting afresh with no familiar classmates, boo.

    I feel like a kid, haha. So excited!!


    Maybe it's because I am so sick of the things I've been doing now too. So mediocre; working and treasuring my offdays which are really precious 'cause they are really occasional.. Plus KX is still coped at home with his stupid cast and I seriously can't wait for him to uncast, so that he can come find me after work, hahaha. And also to go out and play la, of course. So many places to go.. So many food cravings to satisfy.. And BKK!!


    I am just ranting...

    And I don't know when I will be seeing that bimbotic Joann again. HELLO, if you sees this, please text me! Hahaha, we need to meet up soon! Town isn't the same without you around. :D And if you're wondering why I cannot text you first, it's because my phone's too far away from me now.

    Lala.




    Zomg, it's actually been FOUR days since I had a cuppa bubbly (last time was on Tuesday with S from Rockery, I can still remember, lol) . I need my fix. ASAP.

    Aucun commentaire: