Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 19, 2003

    =D haLo!! saw tis commercial jus now... its... WILBER!! waHahAs... he is tokin abt the sundae dunno wad show de... hehEs... he sho shuai noRs!! nut my mother sae nt shuai... =( dunno how to apreciate de... waHahAs... just now went out with my mother... go find my aunty... hehEs... went to taMpiNes... waHahAs... i made specs!! waHahAs!!!! buden must 10 daes lata den can take... -____-" waHahAs... had to make dose hi-index de... degree too high liao... still is double the normal hi-index de noRs!! loLs... nVm... gt new specs good enough le... hehEs... but i also wun use it often ba... =D lost our wae back home... -___-" my mother's sense of direction too good liao... den i ask her follow mRt track... follow til... haiS... dun even now whr we niAs... loLs... but in the end, managed to get home... waHahAs... todae supposed to go out... buden joyCe woke up too late... loLs... haiS... dowan tok abt it... ting abt it oni, dulan liao... tupid one... like, everyting my fault litat... =\ nVm... [joyCe: not ur fault... =)]

    Aucun commentaire: