Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, novembre 02, 2003

    siaNs... todae is sundae le... sho fast nias... lols... tmr going to go out with joyce... go buy clothes... lols...hope will faster come nias... im sick of my le!! wahahas... recieved a email from cheechai, luvina, lincoln... abt themselves de... lols... sho funny... haha... laLalA~ bought the highlight hair the tingy... is orange color de... bt me dun dare to use... scared highlight le, will not nice nias... lols... somemore my mother volunteer to highlight 4 me nias... +rUn aWay+ waHahAs... lata my hair spoil cus of her nias... lols... siaNs!! my father's fren now at my house... dey sho kao pei one... tok sho loud... i in my room lock door, on air con, close window, close curtain... also can hear dem talk nias!! @#$%&^ wahahAs... not i bad hors... lols... now rainin le... =) raiNy daEs pLs gO aWay~ raiNy daEs pLs gO awAy... loLs... i siaNs tiL maD le... waHahAs... +bU yAo zAi xiA yU Le+

    Aucun commentaire: