Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 18, 2003

    haLo!! loLs... sho slpy todae... dun sae wad time me wake up todae... =p buden cannot reli blame me for the time i wake up woRs!! i yTd cleaned my room til 5aM niAs... dunno y sho engross with my pRi.6 maths textbook... loLs... i from 12aM or izit pM? erMs... i from 12 midnight until 5aM managed to clean.......... one cupboard!!!! waHahAs... its nt slow hoRs!! also dunno y inside gt sho sho many many rubbish niAs!! found my PSLE results... loLs... and my kindergarden graduation pic!! loLs... todae i will clear my story books... hehEs... my old books mus make wae for new books le!! loLs... just now joyCe mother call me niAs... loLs... scared me... ask me whr is joyCe... loLs... den i slpin noRs!! =x i guess joyCe and her cuzin shop til forget abt time ba... loLs... laLalA` sho siaNs niAs... tMr maybe goin to watch movie with joyCe and kAiYi... loLs... also dunno can nots niAs... loLs... wilBer shoUld be in taiwan long ago le ba... now siNgaPoRe dun haf wilBer's smeLl le... loLs... =p just kiddin... icant even smell aniting~ waHahAs...

    Aucun commentaire: