Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 29, 2003

    oMg!!! i finally can come and update my blog!! +xiN wEi+ heheEs... dunno wad happen to my internet explorer niAs... haiS... its spoilt... =( load one stupid page need like, 15 mins? sth litat... =( buden my mSn wun lag loRs... kaOs... tupid one niAs...grRr... +coOl doWn+ hehEs... nan de can come update blog... sho... i mus write a damn long one!! =D hehEs... its nt too late for u to close this window... =D loLs... just kiddiNg... =) went to bugiS with joyCe todae... =D hmMm... let me recall wad we did... oH... supposed to go get my specs todae de... loLs... but my mother sae she wan go collect herself... sae wad cause she wanna use credit card... hame reason hoRs...? oMg... i jus sae her only, den she reach home!! +scAry+ loLs... lalalA` after tad we went to seNtEc... joyCe wanna buy her poOh bear... loLs... den hoRs... caRrefoUr [erMs... dunNo hOw tO speLl] no sell neHs... den hoRs... this siAo kiA... u nOe wad? she cried... -____-" lame hoRs... loLs... [joyCe: dUn sAd le laHs... otHer plaCe suRe wiLl haF de... smiLes oKiEs...?] den after tad we go mariNa... weNt to plae arcade... =D den we plaed bowling... loLs... almost the hole game is joyCe herself play de... =x becus i see the little boy [aBt 7?] play til sho li hAi... den i sho stressed... loLs... sho all gif joyCe play... =P the first time i throw the ball, guess wad...? go into the drain laHs... =x second time also... loLs... the third time hors... loLs... i anyhow throw de neHs... den... it almost went into the drain... buden!! someting helped me... i STRIKE!!!! waHahAs!! li hai hoRs... =P den one of the pins still fly out loRs... the hole ting jammed... =P loLs... not bad for a first-timer le hoRs... =P knew a new friend todae... =D loLs... oH nO... i gt nth to rite le!! noOOooo~! this must be a beli long post!!! hmMm... tmr gt the charity show de replay... =D yEa yEa!! im gonna watch!! no matter wad!!! =P laLa` siaNs... ting i go clear my mail slowly le... =D taTa` try to update nextym... loLs... +muaCks+

    Aucun commentaire: