Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, janvier 23, 2004

    arlOws~!! its... the 2nd day of chinese new yr le... fast fast hoRs...? hahAs... nv recieve any hong baOs todae... -.- of cux laHs... no go out, hong baOs wun drop from the sky de maHs... =x lalala~ sho siaNs... my mota cop $40 away from me~!! argh... =\ she sure wun return de... noe her too well liao... argh~~!!!! come back to me~!!! (--") im mad... loLs... siaNs... im bored... =\ tmr is da day~!! go fre.'s hse bai nian... hahAs... cant go leCia's hSe... realised she gt big big family tree... -.- can go sho many places bai nian niAs... lucky hoRs..? nt like mine... in one dae... go everyone hse le... =x hahAs... go joyCe hse tmr~!! *excited* can u believe it? being her fren for sho long... first time go her hse... -.- she laHs... always dun let me go... =x hahAs... oni let kianloOng go... =\ [joyCe: dun scold me... =x] waHahAs... siaNs siaNs... dunno wad to do now leHs... sho bored... hais... den also dunno wad to update abt... loLs... see lata gt anting happen nts... den come back update... =x

    Aucun commentaire: