Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 20, 2004

    lalala~ siaNs... todae is sucha long dae.. rained the hole afternoon/nite... made my shoes sho wet... =\ den gt tis tupid headache again... arGh... dying le... todae gt the CNY rehearsal... ting choir gt get in the competition baHs... confirm de... =P choir de dance sho gd... waHahAs... only the singing part abit kena destroyed by adeliN* laHs... hahAs... den we sang de "he xing nian"... was sho grossed.. felt sho xia suey... =x actually it would be worse de... if chengloNg is tHr... but luckily he gt some1 to be occupied with... den nv watch... *heNg heNg* if nt cannot imagine niAs... gonna be jisiAo twice as much times... can die... =\ waHahAs... had choir after tad... pUi pUi pUi... i mean tuition... abit blur blur liAo... i need my beauty slp le~!! tmr den will haf energy to scold/beat ppl... =x waHahAs... mus get ready my weapons le... =D gd niTe~

    Aucun commentaire: