Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 29, 2004

    arlOws... hahAs... now joyCe at my hSe woRs... hahAs... lalala~ todae is a boring dae... zzZz... gt pE...and its like, raining loRs... but tad mr oNg so heartless de... make us rain in the rain... arGh... if we sick, den he nOe... hahAs... siaNs... jus now pan piN almost fall down~!!!! she trip over the oHp de wire~!!!! waHahAs~!!!!! waHhahAs~!!! everyone one thr, um choi... scared she scold... loLs... the best ting tad eva happen durin her lessoNs... waHahAs... after sch gt pOa... -.- tupid de... go thr copy tings oni... arGh... den went home with stEf.joyCe... hahAs... tad stEf abit... wweellll... screw loose... =x suddenly wan change bag with me... hahAs... but.. we did~!! *hehE* like her bag sho much... loLs... den saw wenNa... hMm... a rather boring dAe... *yaWns*

    Aucun commentaire: