Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 17, 2004

    arlOws... todAe... is the dae!! eneRgy's 4th album come out!! i morning go the shop, no sell niAs... afternoon den gt... sho excited niAs... nearly cried when i buy the album... -.- dunno y... loLs.. too happy... hahAs... joyCE bought wilbEr... (finally... =x jkjk~!!) realised tad shuwei become sho shuai.cute in the album!!! all the shoots were like, wOw... he changed... he look sho much beta w/o the extensions... =x all of dem dye back black color woRs... niunAi... wweellll... decided nt to sae anyting... =x lata ameLia come after me... waHahAs... ah di neHs... *no comments* waHahAs... bought alot tings todae woRs~!! sHo happy... hahAs... bought a shirt from 77th street... used up all my value in my card... now sho ke liaNs... loLs... buy slippers alOs... =D aNd kianloOng's present... loLs... abit late laHs... but... nVm laHs... =x lalala~ tmr eneRgy gT video conference at junction 8~!! hai hai... y izit is signature tingy? if nt i sure go de... =x waHahAs... im waiting... tis time i MUST get their signature... if nt my heart will guo bu qu de... =x i wan cut hair~!! realised the bottom part of my hair is sho thick... wan go cut it... make it less thick... litat will be nicer... hahAs... dunno wen den can... hai hai... sho fast new yr coming le~!! bad bad... =( the dae putting on braces is getting nearer and nearer le... *panic* lalala~ mon gt the chinese new yr de rehearsal niAs... gUys.. pLs dun go see... the choir one is sho.... *bwg*

    Aucun commentaire: