Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 08, 2004

    boOoo ~

    Currently Listening To : nth ..

    Thinking Of : siann ..

    Consuming : nth ..

    Wearing : clothes ..

    Time : 7.25 pm


    hello .. blogging for fun .. = gastric so much better now .. =) no mor skipping of meals for yingting !! peep going out with mie , must remind mie wOr .. (^.-) y do i bother blogging anyway ..? >.<"

    laLala ~ gonna line up at junction 8 tmr .. =] hu's free tmr ..? come pei us .. haha .. just jOyce.mie nehh .. gonna be so boring cann .. sigh* was supposed to oine up today as well .. but gastric pain siaa .. [szeKeng : sorry !! =]] laLala ~

    did minor change to my blog .. =D notices ..? hee ~ gonna post up mie.my darlings pictures up very soon .. =P just u wait .. haHa ~ any room for improvement ..? pls tag in my tagboard to let mie noe !! thank you ~ haHa .. one more ting ..

    vote !! see those 2 boxes in my profile column ..?

    vote !! help mie pull up the rates .. =D

    vote !! it will be up for a year .. =)

    vote !! let ur favourite singer(s) win the whole ting .. =)

    vote !! and i will love u for that .. =P

    blahh .. blahh ..

    Aucun commentaire: