Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, septembre 16, 2004

    no school today !! =P

    Currently Listening To : nth ..

    Thinking Of : what to rite in da letter ?!

    Consuming : nth ..

    Wearing : clothes ..

    Time : 10.55 pm


    arlOw .. thursday .. =) didnt turn up for sch today .. haHa ~ was very tired mahh .. den my leg still pain .. so .. =P gort miss mie nTz ..?! =PpPp

    slept the whole day away .. ahHhh ~ so shiok .. lol .. =

    watched the sgi !! lol .. cheers- maia gt in ~!! but so sad for benjamin eio cann .. nv gt in .. den the judges say him til litat .. =( nvMz .. lol .. tad sylvester gt in only because he gt alot friends niaa .. =\ nth to sayy .. haHa ~ laLala ~

    going to sch tmr bahh .. but dunno how to type the letter to siewseNg siaa .. she confirm kpkb onee .. >.<" gotta pin up my hair like sm mad woman tmr to make her satesfied .. blechh- i truly pray tad i wun haf her as my form teacher again next yr .. *pray hard hard* can i have mr gUi ..? =PpPp

    uu must have been more than happy about this thing .. right ..? =(

    Aucun commentaire: