Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 28, 2004

    start of end-year exam

    Listening to : Linsday Lohan - I decide

    Time : 7.45 pm



    hiyEe .. hmMm .. had had english papers today .. was not confident for my paper 1 bahh .. wanted to write the arguementive writing at first , but realised tad thr`s too mich risks .. haHa ~ writen situation writing instead .. =D
    paPer 2 was .. >.<" toughh .. arghh `- si mr woNg .. set so tough da paper .. ahHhh !!
    sch was fine today , i guess .. no much lesson .. bwaHaha ~ stayed in sch to wait for .. no onee .. taught stefanie sm pOa .. haHa ~ den left ..
    da gurls came over .. =.= stupid siaa .. lol .. den left shortly .. saw mei-fu !! and paPa [liaMz] . mama [meNgz] .. lol .. nth much le bahh ? dun eben noe y i bother blogging .. blah blahh ..
    haPpy birThday , luviNa ` !!

    Aucun commentaire: