Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 19, 2004

    my music !! =D

    Currently Listening To : Pan Wei Bo - Kiss Night

    Thinking Of : can hear my music mahh ?

    Consuming : nth ..

    Wearing : clothes ..

    Time : 7.30 pm


    yOz .. spend the whole afternoon trying to figure out how to put my own music into da blog .. =.=

    i finally did it !! but i cant listen to it .. blahh .. hope its works bahh ..

    peep !! can hear my music mahh ?! can or cannot also tell mie kaEz ..

    hope to find a beta host .. =)

    hu noe gt wad place can host music ..?

    i dowan powerwebmusic .. nt gd onee .. gt pop-ups .. eEek ~

    HELPP ~!!!

    laLala ~ did nth today .. >.<"

    i've gt a video of shuwei and either kunDa / niuNai waving !!
    ahHhh ~ so nicee ..

    thanks wenny !! *muack

    ADD SHUWEI III !! @ zhangshuwei3@hotmail.com

    Aucun commentaire: