Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 31, 2006

    恭喜发财!

    Time : 10.06 pm

    DA JIA HAO!!

    How has your new year been?

    Oh! *eyes widen*

    I know, I know!!

    This year's angpow income very losuy RIGHT!!

    *nods vigorously*

    Ya!! All $4, like that one hor!

    *continues complaining*





    It's just that bad right?

    Ignorance is bliss, my foot.

    My grandfather happily pretend to forget to give all the kids angpow. Sad lah!

    So.. Oh! Pictures! :)







    CHU YI (First day of CNY)

    The day was quite hectic! My family rushed here and there to bainian and oh boy! I am sure I have gained at least 4kg already!! PANIC TIME! *runs around with shampoo and soap all over my body*

    Chinese new year is sure da time to pig out and munch on all the sinfully goodies. Grrr.. I'm starting to look like I'm like, 5 month pregnant liao!





    My brother (I address him as korkor. Ya. I am the only child in da family. The story's kinda long.. But he sees me grow up and lived elsewhere when he got married.) came over with his new wife (complicated, again) and 3 kids!

    SUPER CUTE!!








    BABY!


    2 weeks old baby boy!

    So cute right!! Their mother even went to dye their hair blonde. -.-

    CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    Seriously, I never liked toddlers.

    Except for them!!

    HAHAHAHAHA! I AM AN AUNTY. *coughs*







    I proceeded to play MapleStory and the guys called me along to the..

    Chun Dao He Pan thing going on near Esplanade.


    No funfair like last year's over there!

    Booboo.

    Nonetheless, a woman with long and curly armpit hair, selling some squid stuff, kept the guys entertained!

    :D


    KoonAnn's Mango Ice, topped with a scop of mango sorbet on top. Not bad! (The price hurts alot, though)

    Mai Ya Tang! It's shaped in the zodiac year that all of us are borned in. SNAKE!


    It becomes smaller..

    and smaller..

    Soon, it became this stick for scatching backs.

    Retard.

    Retards.

    Ahahahahahaha!

    Okay okay. Kidding okay! New year cannot be angry. :)






    ADIDAS POWER!

    I'm red ranger! Haha.



    We went over to the Koons' house after that for Mahjong session.

    The twins hve the cutest smelly smelly!

    SEE!

    This two belongs to Pheng. I was too lazy to go over to Koonann's room and take his, but they look the same lah! Plus, some of the mahjong-ers were dumb enough to accidentally smell one of the smelly-smelly.

    Eeew but oh-so-cute!

    CHU ER (2nd Day of CNY)


    Amelia, Joyce, Huixian, Kaiwen and me were supposed to go bainian-ing at each other's houses, but Amelia was the only one who managed to wake up.

    PAISEH AH!

    I slept till past 6 and Huixian bugged me to wake up and after a very very very very long deciding,

    WE WENT KBOX!

    Yay! Super expensive, I tell you!

    Huixian, me, Kaiwen!

    Me and Kaiwen!

    Huixian and me!

    The 3 of us went over to Huixian's place for Mahjong-cum-Bamluck-cum-Slapjack session.

    The guys only came after 2 and the 3 of us were dozing off..

    SLAPJACK!

    Kianloong was the ulitimate loser! Haha.

    All of us lost, but Kianloong was very generous!

    He claimed the prize of being the one who got tortured da most.

    How nice.


    The others played Mahjong!

    I went home at around.. 4am?

    Slept like a log..

    And I went for a family brunch!

    Yangyang (aka Julian) and me!

    Super blur sia. Mummy can't take photos.

    Shanshan (aka Bernadette), Yangyang and me!

    The 3 of us with Gugu!

    And again!

    I just knew that my family reads my blog.

    Oh gawk!!

    Must blog more carefully liao!!

    CIAOS!!

    Tomorrow working already. :(

    Aucun commentaire: