Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 01, 2006

    Two thousand and six dollars only

    Time : 2.41 am

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!

    How have you been? It's been so long since you've hear about my boring and stale life right. Just to let you know!

    I've resigned and 31st was my last day. Haha. It's kinda sad though. I'll definitely miss my colleagues! Real nice bunch of people there. I'll hate to have lunch and breaks alone at a totally new environment.

    I have some colleagues that I really really likes. They never fail to remind me just how cute I am. Really, I swear. "You're so cute!"

    I SWAER I AM NOT KIDDING. STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!!

    And of course, some idiotic ones who never fail, once again, to remind me how old I look. BAH!

    And Kaiwen! :( Working with her is a lot bunch of fun, really. Although sometimes she abit naggy lah, and she siao one lah, and she always complain about her colleague lah, but working with her is still fun. :D


    *****

    So I got this new job at Heeren's X:odus. (sells ladies' shoes!! I can't believe just how little people knows about X:odus.)

    Pay's good. Starting tomorrow and.. The uniform's way better than Natesi's, of course.

    Do you know anyone working at Heeren who wouldn't mind going to CineLeisure's food court everyday to eat banmian?

    *****

    I caught The chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe with Jiayang just now. It's good. *thumbs up* I love the beaver. Hahaha. So cute.

    Singapore must be really really small. We saw tons of Manjusrians wandering around the city afetr the bell rings for new year!

    So, anyway! I forget to mention this. There's this promotion on Adidas watches at my department, the promoter's really nice (He gave me sweets!) and his name looks like Dabian. Okay, never mind.

    Where was I? Yes.. I like this watch that I really really likes! The worst thing?! My colleague bought it! Talk about double stab!! So.. the one I like is in red. Both Kaiwen and I are really interested. So.. I got no money lor.. My payday's still farrr away. So.. *nudges at Jiayang*

    .
    .
    .
    .

    *****

    31st December is also Jiayang and my 2nd monthsary.

    o.O

    Time don't flies. It zaps pass us.


    Put a more decent photo of Kaiwen before she kills me. =B

    Aucun commentaire: