Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 14, 2006

    It took me long enough..

    Time : 11.14 pm

    .. to finally set my heart to blog! Sorry, guys. I know you people are really eager to know my stand about the whole I-can't-make-friends-with-pretty-girls phenomenon (I know it's too big a word! But hey, it's big for a petite blog like mine.), since it's pretty obvious with the outgragous number of hits that I am getting.

    Of course.. I certainly doesn't mind that fact as all.

    Well.. I was just PMS-ing and I just wanted to complain. Ya lah ya lah. I got wrong lah. I didn't expect so much tags actually. Thanks for shouting out for me. ^^

    *****

    Let's turn back da clock a little bit to..

    LECIA'S BIRTHDAY!

    The day before her birthday.. Amelia, Huixian and me popped over to Lecia's house, intending to give her a birthday surprise at the stroke of midnight!

    The cake selected by Amelia!

    However, that 17 years old girl went to peep at her sister's phone; in which we informed her that we'll be popping over!

    Drats. Ya.. NO SURPRISE!

    Nonetheless, we still gave her the cake despite the urge to dump it at her face and the traditional birthday wish!


    I'll huff! And I'll puff! And I'll blowwww your house down!

    I'll chop! And I'll slice! And I'll cutttt your cake down!

    I'll suck! And I'll bite! And I'll eatttt your candle up!

    After the poor cake was slaughtered, we ate it up. It was sinfully good. :) We, girls had a catch-up chat and Huixian wouldn't shut up about JC. =x Seriously! Haha.

    And soon we left the 17-year-old girl and all of us went separate ways.

    *****

    The next day...

    I HAD WORK! Grrrr..

    I rushed off to find the girls during my dinner break and we shared this big big platter of seafood!

    YUM!

    Sorry lah. I was too hungry when I reached Cafe Cartel, and I only remembered to take a photo halfway.

    Birthday girl and Joyce! (Note to all: Joyce really become very feminine, girly and pretty liao (not that she previously wasn't, I just meant more. ;))! Quick quick! Get a queue number! First come first serve hor!)

    Group shot! :)

    Artistic huh.

    And yet another group shot! Don't ask just how long they crammed together inside the toilet.

    I bought a flower rubber band during my lunch break and it looks so sexy with long hair! I want long hair too! *wails* (Note to Amelia: Not you sexy hor.)

    Flower! Flower!

    *****

    One random day

    It was one tiring da after work. Rain was pouring very heavily, so I called Jiayang to whine. He happened to be out at Penisula Plaza area, so I took a cab down to get some money home. (Hahaha. Like sugar daddy like that.)

    The cab driver was really really scary. He just like, keep staring at me through the rear mirror lor. I almost freak out lah! You have no idea just how eager I was to get down his cab!

    Jiayang was with his friends, so I went home myself.

    Bored bored bored.

    So I digged through my forever-so-messy-and-full-of-rubbish bah for my podpod. Dig dig dig..

    CANNOT FIND!

    Panic sia!! I almost pour out the whole contents on the floor.

    It's gone.

    I really felt like weeping on the train lor.

    "Dear.. I think I lost my podpod leh."

    After much reassuring and comforting.. I called all the taxi company's Customer Service numbers, because I couldn't remember which cab I took.

    I thought it was the end of the world.

    I messaged almost everyone to tell them my terrible news. So sad lor.

    The next day.. I found my podpod at x:odus storeroom.

    *silence*

    Okay okay. I bimbo can?

    CNY Shopping trip TOO

    The first CNY Shopping trip can be viewed here. But ONE shopping trip can never be enough, right girls!

    So there's always Part II. Hahahaha!

    In another nutshell:

    • Zoom shoes
    • Levi's Ladies style
    • Basket bag
    • Mango speg. strip
    • M%Industrie long sleeve shirt
    • Ear rings

    It's not very bad, actually.. It's jsut the bill that it run out to be.

    Jiayang complained that the stuff I bought today is just nice for me for a one-day package.

    Well, yeah. But you must always remember the necklace, accesseries and all, you know.. *continues ranting*

    P.S.: I never proofread hor. Pardon all mistakes please!

    Aucun commentaire: