Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 11, 2009

    It had been a nice and simple week for me :]

    I didn't work on much weekdays, so I pretty much spent my time slacking around with KX, and having McDees every now and then (twister fries are highly incorperated into our lifes now).

    The guys and us went to bai bai for the new year on Friday and KX and I finally spent some quality time alone without any of his friends around. Well, almost. We just have to meet them after that 8-)

    You know, I see the guys every weekend, it's so sickening and nobody cares about poor ol' YT.

    T.T

    Anyway, we shopped around, I bought a few things and I was damn happy because the bag I wanted which was out of stock last week, came in again, yay! And in the colour I wanted! :D We had Fish&co. for dinner and I almost vommitted blood, watching the girl beside me eat. She's so gu niang, it's so hard to watch (I know I shouldn't be watching, but I couldn't help it)

    After meeting up with his friends, we leave early because the both of us have duty calls early next morning. But it was too early, so we settled for ice-cream before heading back to the cribs. :D



    2 more weeks to pay day + CNY and I am almost broke. I ought to shoot myself, tmd.

    Speaking of CNY, I am damn excited because I almost forgot how it was like 'cause I had to skip mine last year. :D and this year, there's KX, his family and friends to make everything better.

    I just wish I don't have to go to school on chu san, it totally sucks; and my class starts at 8am. HOW TO WAKE UP??

    Sigh. :(

    Oh well, at least I won't be the only one suffering... And back then, I had my exams right after CNY and you know how we all don't give a shit about any other things other than food and angbaos during CNY and that usually cause me to be sick. So.. yay, lucky me this year.


    Gosh, I'm ranting so badly.

    I'm like, waiting for KX to finish his McDees so I'm absolutely bored and on the verge of puking. Why is it that everytime I ate McDees delivery, I always feel like puking after that??

    This week has been nicely planned out all the way to Sunday, with gatherings with all the girlfriends (yay), work and school.

    I'm gonna be sooooooo jaded by Sunday.


    Aucun commentaire: