Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 27, 2009

    HAPPY NIU YEAR!

    This is the first year I actually won money from banluck! HAHAHA my winnings may not be of a large sum (because I scared, I play small small one) but heh heh, not so bad la :D

    Chu xi saw me and my mummy doing last minute shopping and she bought me a pretty dress which KX and I had been very hesitant to get due to the price tag, but :D :D Reunion dinner was spent at home, and then at KX's aunt's place with his huge and happy family, and then at Botak's to gamble.

    Chu yi was spent visiting houses after houses and then to KX's place and then back to Botak's again to gamble more with the whole bunch of people. In between is a scary game. I prefer to stick with playing banluck at $1 bets, ha.

    KX came over to my place to bainian today and I am glad for once, I am not the one sitting there feeling shy and out of the place and that I am not the meeting so many people at one time :D

    And tomorrow, I have class at eight in the morning. OMGGGGGGG why like that one, sigh. The good thing is that it ends at ten :D Gives me more time to collect more angbaos. But then the chu san dress which I bought online isn't here yet because it's supposedly delayed at the post office 8-) sigh.

    Speaking of which, I must have been a really really good girl last year. :]

    I've got homework to do, zzz. Sheesh, homework sounds so secondary school. OUT!


    HUAT AH!

    Aucun commentaire: