Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 03, 2009

    dimiciate you so much

    HAPPY 2009! :D

    I don't have any time to prepare for my 2008 recap post because I have been busy busy getting well, working and hanging with KX.

    Perhaps a belated one?

    Anyway, school started again for me and I'd be graduating with a diploma in Febuary! Seems so fast, I'd miss TP indefinitely (like singing song like that hahaha). Hate school now because it's so troublesome to head school everyday for stupid 2 hours lessons but I wouldn't have to juggle so much of work with school from next week onwards so, shiok ar!

    I spent new year's eve rushing to school for my 8am lesson (I hate early lessons!!!), chiong to submit my report, rush to catch the express bus, rush to work and then rush to find kx and friends after work. Hectic day made me so jaded.

    We had like, steamboat (which wasn't very nice.. I basically ate beef and golden mushrooms only) at Thomson Road, followed by cake (will post photos on FB and maybe here, if I looked decent in any of the photos) cutting for the birthday boy man, Lim and then we went to watch Bedtime Stories at an ulu cinema ('cause the others would be sold out).

    It was very sweet! Love the little boy. He made me say dimiciate so often now hahaha.

    Lunch with the Ongs' the next afternoon and someone sabotaged uncle Ong's car by screwing a nail deep into the side of the tyre. Super lame and inconsiderate people. And I just found out today that Yongsheng (Huixian's bf)'s bike got sabotaged too. Argh, so horrible!


    And I went out with my girls today! :] and kx went to club. BOOOOOOO! I wish I could go too, but I have work the next day, ARGH. Digressing, it's always so nice to meet them and catch up. We can just sit around, eat twister fries (IT IS BACK!!!!111) and talk about nonsense and still make me very happy and fuifiled with the gathering. :D

    Think I'll go upload photos now, 'cause I dont really feel like turning it yet (someone still out there beginning to enjoy the night, zzz). Later! ;]

    P.S.: Okay, Blogger just prompted that I exceded my photos quota or something of that sort. WAHLAO. Like that then it'd be so very troublesome for me to upload photos here! ARGH!!!

    Aucun commentaire: