Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 19, 2009

    like a hard candy with a surprise center


    I had the time of my life last Friday, celebrating Lecia's (belated) 20th birthday with PAPERS (note: full attendance!)



    Anyway, before going to that.. birthday present selection day!

    We named them CM (short for Cookie Monster) and Elmo respectively.




    Shokudo @ Raffles City:


    It was my first time there (I am not suaku!!) and they have a (working) neoprint machine there and it's been soooooo long since we took neoprints on birthdays :D Nostalgic man! The food there are like Mache-style so it's pretty cool.

    I'm so bringing KX there when I get my pay :D




    Lecia's new baby monkey from us: Oatmeal (I chose the name, I chose the name!)

    Since 2002.




    When you watch too much TV...




    Just some of my favourites!

    Much much more of them on Facebook. :] (I actually just hotlinked from FB and I hope these photos wouldn't disappear because I exceeded my Blogger photo upload quota...)

    It's just so heartwarming to view the photos time after time 'cause these girls are the best man. I seriously enjoyed myself so much and I hadn't laughed so hard for so long.

    The times when I can truly be myself are when I am with my girls. :D Nobody to judge me by what I eat, how I sit, how I talk or whatever shit I do..





    I wish we can hang out like these more often.

    2 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit…

    may i know whr u get yr black tote in recent post?

    YingTing a dit…

    you mean in this post right? longchamp :]