Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 10, 2004

    heyheyhey!! i am finally back!! awWww~ so nice here. XD god noes wad happen to my com, oh well~ hu cares..? as long as its useable, im contented. muaHaha. chEecHai claimed tad he called the provider and tad's y it work. >.<" lame~ muaHaha. so nice to be blogging can!! ahHHhh~ kKz... lets tok abt today. went out with joyCe today. leCia's supposed to come with us, but she need to eh eh. so cannot come. =x leCia!! get well soon wor~ =P went to the same old place again. ahHHh~ i rreli need a change in environment sia. haha. tried to ask for an interview at flash&splash? =\ failed. cux they wanted full-time de. argh~ idiotic. nvMz. hahAs... went sunTec. hmMm~ nth much happen bah, i guess. hahAs... went home. shan't mention wad happen. irritating. spoil my mood. den!! my com's fixed!! XD so happy. dun eben noe wads wrong. tmr's going out with my 65 other jie-mei[ameLia cant go. =( will miss u!!!]~ go watch harry potter!! =PpPp ooOoh no. beta go cut the neoprints. lata kena hammer. taTa~
    *wo hui deng dai zhe... deng dai zhe qi ji chu xian...

    Aucun commentaire: