Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 30, 2004

    Third Day of School Le...


    arlOw ~ gt sch today again .. haHa ~ fei hua .. =x waited for a very very long time for huiLing sia .. bTh ~ this ger de time management damn lousy nia .. =x in the end didnt met her and went off first .. was drenched when we reach sch .. haHa ~ reading period .. nth much happen nOr .. den do target settings .. zZzz ~ siLiang was our best student , of couse ~ haHa .. i second .. bwaHaha ~ pOa .. boring ~ been copying and copying all the way .. haHa .. was almost dozing off during engLish .. reCess .. ehHh .. nth much too .. cHinese .. tad mO peNg teacher so short can !! doRtz .. shorter den huBert sia .. and huBert is the shortest guy in my class nOr .. si bai sia .. lol .. his lessons nt bad Lah .. cant rreli controll us tad well .. haHa ~ assemBly was boring .. had prize-giving .. haHa ~ our class gt 2 ppl gt prize wOr ~ *happy* siLiang for pOa , junKai for d&t .. haHa ~ den deTention .. today is osMan take charge .. his pronounciation sux kKz ?! im "eating" ... >.<" he just totally spoil everyone's name worse den irene su sia .. but overall nt bad lOr .. nt so boring .. haHa ~ after tad went home .. cux nt feeling well Mah ~ so skip cHoir .. =D laLala ~ went home .. ate mee Siam .. haHa ~ my mother go take my ic le !! but she damn rediculious sia .. sae only wen i 21 den can take .. wtf ?! i 15 liao ley .. do i seemed so careless to her ?! nt as if i keep losing tings de .. pUi * irene su went to tok to her !! tMd .. bytch sia .. complain abt last yr de me .. nB .. she beli wad ley !! so long liao !!! it had already past JULY liao lOr !! wad she wan !! cBk ... den sae i always wear alot ear-rings .. hello ?! its ear-sticks lOr !! den sae i always no pin my hair .. aiya .. as long as its sth bad abt me .. she go and yawk to my mUm .. damn her lOr .. so kPo for wad ?! one more one more .. sae i always yawn in her class ... >.<" IF U CAN MAKE YOUR LESSONS INTERTESTING .. WILL I BE YAWNING ?! wahHh .. tok abt it only .. i can breathe fire liao ... tMd .. arsehole .. hai * wad i do sia .. y she so biased against me one .. oh ya , my mother say she say me til yi wen bu zhi .. !!!!! irene su... I HATE YOU!!!
    irene su sucks

    irene su sucks

    Aucun commentaire: