Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 24, 2004

    yOz!! the template is finally finished!! =D tired but satisfied. *heehee* how izit how izit?! gimme ur comments hOr!! thaNks. n_n hopefully tad my background rreli can cover tad tupid ad. haHa. gonna put on a backgd soon.. but i forget the code!! argh* nvMz. i will find it out soon. ^__^ haHa. dun try to copy the tings here wOr!! it is PROTECTED. bwahaHa. only can see. =x trying to find a nice song. =\ jiayoUz. *yawn* rreli so tired now. haHa. lastym do template also nt so tired de. =x yingtiNg yue lai yue li hai le. *bHb* =x bwahaHa. kKz lah. my com tired liao. i beta restart. =D taTa! pls pls pls do tag sth and let me noe yr comments. =D bbyyee~

    Amelia: thanks for sending me those songs. =x

    +++

    yOz. its 6.47 now. argh~ darn msn msger!! made me dl v6.2 and HANGED!! now the hole programe... *poof* go recycle bin liao. &%$@ stupid. now mux re-dl. sigh* all my colors. (T.T) nvMz. *yawNz* just woke up nt too long ago. =x nice to slp nia. lol. oh ya~ found sm real nice poems~ post for u guys to seee~ haHa. siaNz. anyone gt the code for adding background mah? =D laLala~ toRo in singapore!! ^___^ ting alot peep noe le bah, but still so... *giggle* ytd nite keep tingin of him sia. >.<" dreaming* wad if saw him on the streets? *silly grin* so xian mu szeKeng nia!! she saw him ytd at Bugis looking at conTacts!! he eben walk towards dem nia!! he can recognise dem. (T.T) *jeaLous* daMn. i still cant gt into msn msger!! *grRr~ tMd. y msn.com.sg dun let ppl dl the old version de arHs..? sigh* no msn, no life. >.<" hai* nvm. i can find a way de. jiayoUz* sharks! i lost the poems. >.<" left one~ nvMz. argh*





    My Japanese name is Miliko Inoguchi.
    Take The Kawaii Japanese Name Generator by Shuichigami today!
    Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


    [ttiirreedd]

    Aucun commentaire: