Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 27, 2004

    yOz.last day of the holiday le. =( fast hUr? sch gonna start tMr!! *sigh- kinda sad/happy. lol. hmMm.. had a nap in the afternoon. wahHh~ woke up at only 8. >.<" my stupid maid. ask her 4 mux MUX call me up. but she didnt!! hai me slp til so shiok. grrRr~ nvMz. still bring her bf home sia. bWg. just because my parents nt at home. doRtz. been doing my hw since then. kinda bo xim le. =x all do halfway one. haHa. den ordered pizza from chEecHai. >.<" he becum pizza hUt de advertiser nia. telling me gt wad kinda pizza blah blah. -.- ordered pizza!! [by calling the hotline, nt thru chEecHai. =x] came only after an hr. ordered 1 regular pan hawaiian lovers' and 6 pieces drumlets. lol. cant belief i ordered so much. and im alone!! bwaHaha. didnt finish the food, of couse. now they in the fridge. lol. loOk~ this is wad i order:



    lol. too bo liao. bwaHaha. realised i am so nt ready for sch!! everyting nt done. report card also nt signed. geEz... i need 1 more day. =( alot ppl seemed to be kinda tio sch-koNg Qu Zheng liao. lol. gonna change teacher, i heard. hope aiHua goes. *pray hard* but... =\ mRs hwaNg nt going to teach us le Bah. change to mr Han, i tiNg. den mr gUi also nt going to teach us liao. =( sadded nia! oh ya. and panpiNg. tad one i no comments. =x bwaHaha. siaNz... hmMm~ go remove my nail polish/ear-rings liao. need to print out all the f&n stuffs. siaNz. hope thr's nth wrong with it Bah. still need help chEecHai. >.<" laLala~ tata~ cya guys in sch tmr. cheer up. tings will go well de. lol. *smiLes*

    `|sscchhooooll~

    Aucun commentaire: