Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 18, 2004

    yOz... rreli can understand my com. *shake head. nvMz... im glad it's ok onece again. =D been doing tad tupid f&n project at kianChang hse with aikChun jus now. =\ tad xiaoQing and brYan mia nia, so did w/o dem. >.<" nvMz... met with aikChun first. was late lar. and... =( he sae if my surname is laTe, my first name will be suPer. >.<" blech* i was only late for 1/2hr kKz... =x had lunch at east pt first. pei tad kC buy cheese, which he decided nt to buy laTa. ate at burger kiNg. saw charLene.rachEal. ate some onion rings. haHas. caused most of it was eaten by aikChun when i saw wilBer.sHanwei in newpaPer. so shUai can!! dey so ke ai. had this test to prove hu is the real cool player. ahHHhh~ haHas. ok. dun ting we did much baHz... lol. all we did is... copy and paste. lol. after awhile, decided to play games instead. been stuck on the chair watching what aikChun play. haHas... den went home le baHz... nth much happen, i guess. haHas. ting i now go do that task anylsis le. taTa~

    [häppy trëë friënds]

    Aucun commentaire: