Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 30, 2005

    In the wink of my eye..

    Time : 11.06 pm

    Time flies! Sorry for thr super shot hiatus because I don't feel like blogging. Haha.

    This is already the 2nd last day of 2005. Woah. Just how time fliesssss!

    I was but a kid at the start of 2005.

    I was still typing like some typical ah lian. Haha. More to add, my font was in BRIGHT PINK. I am still so cool.

    I like this post. Hahaha. [Note: HUIXIAN! Don't kill me....]

    And when the 7 jie mei was super duper close. Just look at the crazist photos we took!

    How can i forget the bastard who took all my stuff? Thinking back, I still hope to pull that guy's balls. Grrr..

    I turned sixteen this year too! I had the greatest bash at Amelia's place and I recieved tons of presents! No, really. No joke here, but I think I got the most number of presents from friends this year. ;)

    HAHAHA! WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK AT AMELIA!

    And this is also the year when my house went on a major renovation!

    How can I ever forget how crazy Amelia and I went for Julian Hee?

    And the super long Herbie-post. Zzzz..

    Just in case you guys forget!!

    The infamous Bra story:
    Part I
    Part II

    Tons of photos...

    Hahaha. The diao zui incident, remember? *sigh* Good old times! Oh yeah, that's how Jiayang and I got closer as well yeah.

    There was once when i got too bored that I started my own biography!

    Joycie's birthday! (This one confirm msut post. It was when my hair was wearing it's crowning glory.)

    The graduation post! I think it is my longest post to date sia.

    Special special < href="http://waiting4miracle.blogspot.com/2005/10/2-years-of-blogging.html">day!

    Trip to Sentosa!

    When I was still a Maple noob. Not that I have promoted, but HEY. level 40 liao hor. Betcha will never get so far!

    The day when I caught Happy Potter and GOF!

    CHRISTMAS!

    And now.. almost 2006 liao.

    WOAH.

    Ima big girl!

    :)

    Aucun commentaire: