Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 02, 2006

    AHHH!

    Time : 11.24 pm

    Today morning, I woke up with one side of my vision kena blocked like that.

    OH MY GOD!!!!

    I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















    I stare into my mirror..

    and I almost fainted.







    My right eye was looking perfectly normal.. My left eyelid was swollen so badly that it covers half of my pupil.

    So scared lah!!

    I called my mummy and I start crying.






    I blind how!!

    I forever like that how!!

    I really panic like siao lor!!

    Then I think hor.. I like.. 8 days never see Jiayang liao (Speaking of which, he's an IDIOT.).. Now I forever cannot see.


    Then my mother scold me!! Say I never wash my contact lens ah.. Not enough sleep lah..


    And I bawled harder.



    SCARED OKAY!


    I went to the doctor's and she doesn't know what causes it.





    *silence*

    -.-

    She says that it must be some allegey..

    She prescribed me some cream and some medicine..

    And I rushed to work looking like a peeping Tom who got boxed in the eye.



    SO SAD LAH.


    The ActionCity guy kept looking at me like I some exibition like that.

    :'(




    And customers seemed to think I'm borned with it, and using those tone like, you-are-so-poor-thing-and-I-should-treat-you-with-kindness..




    AHHHHHHH!!!!

    FYI: It's much okay liao! I look more normal now.. :D
    FYI (again): TODAY MAKES THE 9TH DAY. I. Am. So. Not. Happy. >:(

    Aucun commentaire: