Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, février 07, 2006

    O's Out!

    Time : 10.24 pm

    Oh my god!!

    The news yesterday (Finally got to watch TV. Haha.) was..

    was..

    uncomfortable!

    I mean, they just couldn't stop talking about it ya.

    My heart's really hurling. Oh my god..

    I'm totally lying if I tell you I'm not scared.

    Wait, scared and nervous.

    Whoopee~ My stomach does a somersault (summersault?) everytime someone mentions it.

    I remember dropping my spoon with a loud "clack" while having dinner at Sakae with Amelia.

    Oh god, oh god, oh god!!


    WO BU YAO!!!!!!! *echoes*

    The good thing is that I am going to see my secondary school friends!

    o.O

    How long has it been?

    And it's just for one day.. No one will be really concerned about everyone's lives.. All that people will ask me will be..







    "So how? Going where? L1R4 how much ah?"

    Aucun commentaire: