Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 06, 2006

    B.O.R.E.D

    Time : 1.04 am

    I am like, SUPER BORED with HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS.

    I got so bored that I remembered to remove my old and tainted nail polish and cover a fresh new coat over my nails!

    This is like.. one of the most boring nights I ever had.

    I got nothing to do!

    So I decided to torment you guys. :)

    Let's see...




    -

    I helped dyed/highlighted (I can't tell!) Lecia's hair the last time I had off, which is on this day which I can hardly remember!

    I could tell that lecia was terrified lah, but everything turned out fine, really! :)

    I am like, the BEST hair-dyer/highlighter you can find!!

    *grins*




    -

    Ever since I've start working at x:odus, I've came across alot of funny and like, damn difficult customers!

    I've been eager to blog about my funny incidents, but somehow.. I COULDN'T REMEMBER ANY! Hahahaha!

    So, never mind!

    I like working at Heeren!

    People I know always happen to walk pass and I'll just like, catch up with them annd bug them to buy sweets for me. Haha.

    But the worst thing is.. got alot cute guys!



    And I couldn't be bothered with how I look like when I'm working! *pulls hair*

    My colleague had noticed the increasing number of guys checking out our store recently, so..

    Yeah, baby. :)





    -

    Let me tell you a joke!


    I bought Haivainas thongs for Jiayang..

    and being a x:odus salesgirl..

    I..

    BOUGH THE WRONG SIZE.

    *plays soppy thunderous background music*

    I am so lousy lah.





    -

    Today.. there was no housekeeper to clean up the girls' toilet!

    It was in the worst state EVER.

    No more soap.

    Shit stains on the toilet seat.

    Blood stains on the toilet seat.

    No toilet paper.

    Pee on the floor.

    Wet floor.



    One, two, three...

    EEEEEEW!!




    -

    Actually this post is very pointless..

    I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging, and that.. I AM VERY BORED.

    Damn. I don't even understand what I just crapped.

    You're amazing..

    You actually read word by word huh.

    My blog so nice ah?

    *blushes*

    Bwahaha!

    Oh yeah.



    Acting cute!

    Shat. I still look like I have black hair. (T.T)

    Aucun commentaire: