Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 20, 2006

    AHHH!

    Time : 4.08 pm

    My computer crashed!

    It's been sooooooooooooo loong since I've touched internet access (x:odus has computer but NO internet access)!

    Dunno what happened to my computer lah. It suddenly burnt and TADA! Cannot on liao.

    Now I can only use at Jiayang's house.

    And his computer is super laggy with all the games. (Heh. Go delete some later)

    I have no money to repair my computer (Mummy refuses to help) so maybe I'll request for a laptop as early birthday present?

    We shall see..

    Life without computer SUCKS.

    I've been watching lousy television shows every night now. Bummer!!

    *****

    I hate my colleague.

    Because I helped her to buy food.. I was late. She wanted this dunno what which required queueing up. So I called back and ask her to help me punch in first as I have to line up for her!

    She agreed with much reluctance.

    When I finally reached x:odus..

    I realised she didn't did so right after I called her.

    I was late.

    And lateness means $150 gone.

    Wah. At that moment I felt like," FUCK YOU!!!"

    So pissed off!!!

    GRRRR!

    $150 leh!!

    I must work for 5 days, you know!!

    For a part-timer.. she needs to work for 30 hours straight!

    It might be peanuts to her, but for a student like me..

    IT'S ALOT!

    I can buy a pair of Levi's!

    I can buy a pair of Birkenstock and can still go Sakae downstairs for dinner!!

    That's the daily allowance I allow myself to spend for 15days!!

    Damned pissed.

    *****

    Okay. Enough of blogging. I have more important things to do now. ;)

    Ciao~

    Aucun commentaire: