Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 11, 2006

    POW!

    Time : 12.53 am

    Results are bad.

    Nah, I won't tell you how much it is..

    I know.. there are alot people who did worse. I know.. there are courses available for me to apply. I know.. my results are not that dreadful. I know.. some may be satisfied with my results.

    But I'm just disappointed with myself okay?



    Argh.

    Forget it. No point crying over spilled milk!

    Yeah, baby.



    I am sure *wince* that there's a course that I belong to!

    *tries to look confident but fails miserably*

    To everyone who did under expectations:
    Cheer up!!
    There's a way out for all of us!!
    No sweat ok?
    *hugs* :)






    You know how when something bad happens.. Everything else will just come tampling down?

    Why do I just have this feeling that.. something is going to happen and I have to type the "I am fine" post out again?




    Numbness.



    I don't even have the mood to blog about this girl in green uniform, whom Lecia and I met on the train.

    How low people can stoop to when someone else has something that they yearned for.

    Sour grapes, really.

    I bet someone from her school participates and got eliminated because she/he simply has no singing talents.

    Ha. Eat that, bitch.

    Aucun commentaire: