Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 30, 2008

    with nothing but your t-shirt on

    YAY!

    Finally.. :D

    Goodbye, podpod. You deserve a really good rest after all these years.



    ***



    I know I am way far from being a perfect daughter, but has it ever cross your mind that you ain't a perfect father.. at all? Sure, I have my faults.. but whatever make you think that doing the shit that you do makes me value home.. family.. you.. more?

    Thank you for destroying my bed. You just made me dread coming back to this so-called home even more.



    ***



    Some photos I stole from Dyan's Facebook (hope ya don't mind!) from last Saturday's BBQ at Lester's crib.

    We totally polluted the corridor with the smoke, noise and rubbish, ha.


    Shihui, Dyan, Ivy, Christine and me; all looking shiny and like crap (well, that's the case for me) from the heat.



    I have some other photos.. but I am way too lazy to pull out my camera and upload. Will update another time :}

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: