Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 30, 2008

    if i were a boy

    Some time last week I made this for KX:


    ... mainly because I was bored and the idea (which I saw on some blog) got me frenzied to the extent that I practically ran down to the supermarket to get the ingredients, haha. ^^

    Whilst running about like a crazy woman, I met up with Joann and Jacky who witnessed the sight and the first thing Jacky said to me was, "wah you damn chui"

    ._. thanks alot ar.



    Baby and I went to watch Tropic Thunder some time ago as well.. and I like it! So funny, hahaha.




    And I had waffles with HX on Tuesday (Happy birthday, Yongsheng!)


    We shopped for Yongsheng's present and I went for my browgraphy. Cool shit, like applying mascara on my eyebrows.. haha. But it doesn't last, so I won't really recommend it 'cause you'd end up needing to fix appointments after appointments to make it last.

    Tomorrow's Halloween! What are you gonna do eh?

    Aucun commentaire: