Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 23, 2008

    you'd just burn yourself by trying

    So I really did over-reacted about school and stuff because it's the end of the first week and I survived with quite a feat, if I must say so myself. :}

    At the very least, the school didn't just screw up my timetable, but quite a handful of others as well and misery loves company oh so so so much, baby.

    I went for lectures with Joann and Jacky on Wednesday.. and they were the first couple of lectures I attended since.. year 1 hahaha. And you have no idea just how delighted I was to see the attachment people! :D Just seeing them leaves this huge grin on my face.

    And no, Ziying.. I am really not in love with you guys! Hahaha.


    Well anyway, Joann and I went town on Wednesday.


    Wish there's a really high chance of them swapping over to my electives!


    We had Pizza Hut :D

    Drumlets are love; I can have them everyday.


    We shopped around while waiting for the really late Winner (tsk) and I bought stuff :D I hadn't been spending money on myself for quite some time man (excluding KL, but then again it was KX's money HAHAHA).



    We did marketing too!


    Winner (Happy belated birthday, my dear!) came and treated us a DRINK and we bumped into lovely Danielle who was doing an event for Jack's Place and she shoved plates of beef down our throats, haha. She always make me feel like a drawf next to her.

    ._.


    Had school really late today and met up with KX for House Bunny and I know we caught it really late but, whatever. Bimbotic show, heehee.

    I have no school tomorrow and I am very thankful for that (I actually had to go school for one hour of APEL. So stupid right?) because I will be having a super long weekend. :D

    But then again, nobody's free for me tomorrow and I'd be home alone :(

    Aucun commentaire: